LBTYK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.398|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.174B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Liberty Global to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference Business Wire Dec 6
- New Lifetime High Reached By Liberty Global (LBTYK) The Street Nov 29
- First Week of July 2014 Options Trading For Liberty Global (LBTYK) Nov 25
- Liberty Global to Present at the Morgan Stanley 13th Annual Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference noodls Nov 18
- Liberty Global Set To Accelerate Growth In 2014 Nov 12
- AMC disappoints investors in 3Q Nov 7
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Liberty Global (LBTYK) Nov 6
- Liberty Global Reports Q3 & YTD Results Business Wire Nov 5
- Liberty Global Schedules Investor Call For Third Quarter Results noodls Oct 29
- Early movers: MRK, BKW, LORL, JPM, FB, BBRY & more CNBC Oct 28
LBTYK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Global is up 42.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Liberty Global up 43.81%, and Liberty Global up 41.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LBTYK
Pro Report PDF for LBTYK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBTYK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBTYK
Did Liberty Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Liberty Global PLC is a cable company with operations in 14 countries. It provides television, broadband internet and telephony services through next-generation networks and technology platforms. Its brands include Virgin Media, UPC, Telenet, and VTR.