LBTYA Key Stats
- Billionaire Malone Buys Irish Green Banana as Castle Prices Drop May 20
- Liberty Global to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommu... May 20
- [$$] Liberty Global Puts Chellomedia on Block May 20
- Liberty Global Puts Chellomedia Up for Sale May 20
- Vodafone $100 Billion Stirs Payout, Deal Dreams: Real M&A May 20
- Virgin Media Remains Neutral May 17
- Vodafone Allies with Deutsche Telekom May 17
- Virgin Media Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Vodafone Allies with Deutsche Telekom - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- LIBERTY GLOBAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 17
LBTYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Global is up 62.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Virgin Media up 135.2%, and Liberty Global up 57.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LBTYA
Pro Report PDF for LBTYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBTYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBTYA
Did Liberty Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) is the leading international cable operator offering advanced video, telephone, and broadband internet services. It operates broadband communications networks in 14 countries principally located in Europe operating under the brands UPC, Unitymedia (Germany), and Telenet (Belgium), VTR (Chile), and AUSTAR (Australia). Liberty Global’s operations also include significant media and programming businesses such as Chellomedia, a world class multimedia content provider based in Europe, as well as interests in content businesses in each of its regional markets. Through the efforts of 20,000 employees worldwide, Liberty Global connects 17.9 million customers to the world of information, communications, and entertainment. As of September 30, 2011, Liberty Global’s networks passed approximately 32.0 million homes and served more than 29.3 million Revenue Generating Units (RGUs), including approximately 16.9 million video subscribers, of which 9.0 million were digital cable and Direct-to-Home (DTH) satellite subscribers, 7.2 million broadband internet subscribers, and 5.2 million voice subscribers. It has joint venture interests in MGM Networks Latin America, LLC, a programming business in the Americas; and in XYZ Networks Pty Ltd., a programming business in Australia. Liberty Global, Inc. is based in Englewood, Colorado.