LBTYA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.398|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.174B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LIBERTY GLOBAL PLC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- Liberty Global to Present at the UBS 41st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference Business Wire Dec 6
- Vodafone's Dividend Under Pressure After Completing The Verizon Wireless Deal Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Target Raised to $103 at Pivotal Research Street Insider Dec 3
- Comcast Ahead in IPv6 Race - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Four UK mobile operators agree to stop enforcing mid-contract price hikes Reuters Dec 2
- Trade-Ideas: Liberty Global (LBTYA) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock The Street Nov 29
- 4 Golden Rules for Beating the Street Fool Nov 27
- Apple, Sony, FX, Liberty Global: Intellectual Property Bloomberg Nov 27
- Intel Said to Be Asking $500 Million for Pay-TV Unit Bloomberg Nov 26
LBTYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Global is up 42.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Time Warner Cable up 41.74%, and Liberty Global up 42.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LBTYA
Pro Report PDF for LBTYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBTYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBTYA
Did Liberty Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) is the leading international cable operator offering advanced video, telephone, and broadband internet services. It operates broadband communications networks in 14 countries principally located in Europe operating under the brands UPC, Unitymedia (Germany), and Telenet (Belgium), VTR (Chile), and AUSTAR (Australia). Liberty Global’s operations also include significant media and programming businesses such as Chellomedia, a world class multimedia content provider based in Europe, as well as interests in content businesses in each of its regional markets. Through the efforts of 20,000 employees worldwide, Liberty Global connects 17.9 million customers to the world of information, communications, and entertainment. As of September 30, 2011, Liberty Global’s networks passed approximately 32.0 million homes and served more than 29.3 million Revenue Generating Units (RGUs), including approximately 16.9 million video subscribers, of which 9.0 million were digital cable and Direct-to-Home (DTH) satellite subscribers, 7.2 million broadband internet subscribers, and 5.2 million voice subscribers. It has joint venture interests in MGM Networks Latin America, LLC, a programming business in the Americas; and in XYZ Networks Pty Ltd., a programming business in Australia. Liberty Global, Inc. is based in Englewood, Colorado.