LAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.771|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||98.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Products to Never Buy on Black Friday Fool Nov 28
- Stock Opportunities Abound Despite Lackluster Results Season Nov 25
- Washington Driving These Stock Ideas Nov 20
- Is it Savings, Stocks, or Loans? - Real Time Insight Zacks Nov 20
- These 7 Retail Stocks Might Give More Bang For Your Buck This Holiday Season Nov 11
- Sonic Misses on Q3 Earnings and Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Lithia Announces Acquisition of Toyota Scion Store noodls Nov 7
- LITHIA MOTORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 7
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VKI, APU, LAD, LINE, BA Nov 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Unilever, Papa John's and Lithia Motors Nov 4
LAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lithia Motors is up 88.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Asbury Automotive Group up 63.78%, and AutoNation up 28.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LAD
Pro Report PDF for LAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LAD
Did Lithia Motors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lithia Motors, Inc. is an operator of automotive franchises & retailer of new and used vehicles and services. It sells new and used cars and light trucks; sells replacement parts; and provides vehicle maintenance, warranty, paint and repair services.