KRG Key Stats
- Kite Realty Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Jun 18
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield Street Insider Jun 17
- Kite Realty Group Trust Announces Quarterly Common Dividend Business Wire Jun 17
- Kite Realty Group Trust's Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Sha... Jun 3
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Passes Through 4% Yield Mark May 31
- SPG Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- SPG Downgraded to Neutral May 23
- Ex-Div Reminder for Kite Realty Group Trust's Series A Preferred Shares May 20
- KITE REALTY GROUP TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial ... May 20
KRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kite Realty Group Trust is up 25.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Simon Property Group up 11.64%, and Equity One up 11.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KRG
Pro Report PDF for KRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRG
Did Kite Realty Group Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.