KR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.980|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.559B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Takeaways From Kroger's Earnings Call Fool Dec 7
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Buying The Fresh Market Fool Dec 6
- Is Plug Power Set to Surge? Fool Dec 6
- Company news for December 6, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 6
- Retail Stocks On The Rise With Help From 4 Stocks The Street Dec 6
- Are Ingles Markets Earnings Threatened by the Kroger-Harris Teeter Deal? Fool Dec 5
- 8:52 am Kroger reports EPS in-line, revs in-line; reaffirms FY14 guidance Briefing.com Dec 5
- Electronic Arts and Disney are big market movers Dec 5
- Kroger Revenue Rises 3.2% The Wall Street Journal Dec 5
- The Kroger Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
KR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kroger is up 52.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Safeway up 91.00%, and Whole Foods Market up 24.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KR
Pro Report PDF for KR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KR
Did Kroger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Kroger Co. is an American supermarket chain founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It reported US$ $82.2 billion in sales during fiscal year 2010. It is the country's largest grocery store chain and its second-largest grocery retailer by volume and second-place general retailer in the country, with Walmart being the largest. As of 2010, Kroger operated, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 3,619 stores.