KR Key Stats
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- SuperValu Offers $400M Senior Notes May 21
- Will Whole Foods Double Following A 2-For-1 Stock Split? May 21
- Walmart Installs Solar Arrays in Mass. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Kroger's Participation In The Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference - Lo... May 20
- Walmart Installs Solar Arrays in Mass. May 20
- Wal-Mart Cleans Up On Poor America With 25% Of U.S. Grocery Sales May 20
- This Supermarket Chain Offers Superior Value Fool May 20
- KR, SWY, BBBY And CVS, Pushing Retail Industry Downward May 20
- Blackstone Said to Explore Brixmor IPO by End of the Year May 20
KR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kroger is up 63.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Safeway up 37.28%, and Whole Foods Market up 30.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KR
Pro Report PDF for KR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KR
Did Kroger make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Kroger Co. is an American supermarket chain founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It reported US$ $82.2 billion in sales during fiscal year 2010. It is the country's largest grocery store chain and its second-largest grocery retailer by volume and second-place general retailer in the country, with Walmart being the largest. As of 2010, Kroger operated, either directly or through its subsidiaries, 3,619 stores.