KOP Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 13
- Reminder - Koppers Holdings (KOP) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 8
- Koppers Holdings Whiffs on Earnings Fool May 4
- Koppers' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Monness, Crespi, Hardt Downgrades Koppers Holdings (KOP) to Neutral Street Insider May 3
- Koppers Holdings Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today May 3
- Koppers Holdings Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 3
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c Street Insider May 3
- Q1 2013 Koppers Holdings Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 3
- Koppers Holdings downgraded by Monness Crespi & Hardt May 3
KOP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Koppers is up 26.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.86%, Aceto Corporation up 51.80%, and Chemtura Corporation up 74.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KOP
Pro Report PDF for KOP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KOP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KOP
Did Koppers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Koppers Holdings Inc. is an international company and a leading integrated producer of chemicals, carbon compounds, and treated wood products for the aluminum, railroad, specialty chemical, utility, rubber and steel industries. It serves its customers through a comprehensive global manufacturing and distribution network, with manufacturing facilities located in North America, Australia, China and Europe. Koppers operates two principal businesses, Carbon Materials and Chemicals and Railroad and Utility Products. The company, formerly known as KI Holdings Inc., is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company was founded on November 18, 2004.