KMB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.819|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.87B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amazon Prime Air: Rise Of The Drones Fool Dec 8
- Kimberly-Clark Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Target The Street Dec 5
- Kimberly-Clark's Healthcare Spin-off Will Enhance Shareholder Value Fool Dec 5
- Kimberly-Clark Unit Hires New VP - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - AGN, FOSL, KMB, LUV And CRS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Three Great Dividend Stocks for Income Investors Fool Dec 2
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Goods Sector The Street Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, CRS, AXP, KMB And AIZ Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Why You Should Buy These 3 Consumer Staple Stocks if You Fear a Market Correction Fool Nov 20
KMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kimberly-Clark is up 26.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.20%, Procter & Gamble up 22.91%, and Colgate-Palmolive up 22.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMB
Pro Report PDF for KMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMB
Did Kimberly-Clark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. Kimberly-Clark brand name products include "Kleenex" facial tissue, "Kotex" feminine hygiene products, "Cottonelle", Scott and Andrex toilet paper, Wypall utility wipes, "KimWipes" scientific cleaning wipes, and "Huggies" disposable diapers. The company operates in four segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, K-C Professional & Other, and Health Care. It has approximately 56,000 employees. Kimberly-Clark UK holds a Royal Warrant from Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales in the United Kingdom. The company sells its household use products directly and through wholesalers to supermarkets, mass merchandisers, drugstores, warehouse clubs, variety and department stores, and retail outlets; and away-from-home use products through distributors and directly to manufacturing, lodging, office building, food service, health care establishments, and public facilities. Kimberly-Clark Corporation was founded in 1872 and is based in Dallas, Texas.