KLAC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.069|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||518.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KLAC-Tencor Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- KLA-Tencor Off 4%, Says Dec-Q Bookings Slip; Susquehanna Puzzled by Forecast Dec 4
- KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC) Is Water-Logged And Getting Wetter Today The Street Dec 4
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Electronics Industry The Street Dec 4
- KLA-Tencor Announces Upcoming Investor Presentation PR Newswire Nov 20
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HNW, PHD, VVC, VIP, KLAC Nov 13
- High Yielding KLA-Tencor Is A Battleground Stock That Can Have A Higher Yield Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- KLA TENCOR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 12
- Earnings Expected to Increase for Applied Materials Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DST Systems, FLIR Systems and KLA-Tencor Nov 12
KLAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KLA-Tencor is up 37.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Applied Materials up 58.55%, and ASML Holding up 47.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KLAC
Pro Report PDF for KLAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KLAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KLAC
Did KLA-Tencor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KLA-Tencor Corporation is a supplier of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related microelectronics industries. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, photovoltaic, and other related nanoelectronics industries. The company's portfolio of products, software, analysis, services and expertise is designed to help IC manufacturers manage yield throughout the entire wafer fabrication process-from R & D to final yield analysis. KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry. Prior to the merger, both businesses served a segment of the inspection and metrology area; with KLA focused on defect inspection and Tencor placing its emphasis on metrology. KLA was named after its founders, Ken Levy and Bob Anderson. The word “Tencor” came about because the founder of Tencor, Karel Urbanek, wanted a two syllable name that would be easy to remember. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Milpitas, California.