KIM Key Stats
- KIM Vends Mexican Assets Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- KIM Vends Mexican Assets Again May 24
- Kimco Divests Nine Mexican Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Mexico's Terrafina to buy Kimco properties for $600 mln May 23
- Kimco Venture to Sell Mexican Properties for $600 Million May 23
- KIMCO REALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement... May 23
- Kimco Realty and American Industries Announce Agreement to Sell Interests in Mex... May 23
- KIMCO REALTY CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 21
- KIMCO Sells 9 Mexican Shopping Centers for $274 Million May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Kimco Realty (KIM) May 20
KIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kimco Realty is up 32.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Realty Income Corporation up 34.22%, and CBL & Associates Properties up 49.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KIM
Pro Report PDF for KIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KIM
Did Kimco Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kimco Realty Corporation,, a Real Estate Investment Trust, owns and operates North America's largest portfolio of neighborhood and community shopping centers. It also provides property management services relating to the management, leasing, operation, and maintenance of real estate properties. Public since 1991, the company has specialized in shopping center acquisitions, development and management for 50 years. Kimco was formed in 1960 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York with additional office in Mesa, Arizona; Daly City, California; Granite Bay, California; Irvine, California; Carmichael, California; Vista, California; Walnut Creek, California; West Hartford, Connecticut; Largo, Florida; Margate, Florida; Sanford, Florida; Lisle, Illinois; Rosemont, Illinois; Columbia, Maryland; Lutherville, Maryland; Bellevue, Washington; Mesquite, Texas; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Austin, Texas; Ardmore, Pennsylvania; Portland, Oregon; Kettering, Ohio; Canfield, Ohio; Raleigh, North Carolina; Charlotte, North Carolina; New York, New York; and Las Vegas, Nevada.