KIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4656|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||263.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kimco Realty Corp (KIM): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard The Street Dec 10
- Kimco Realty Corporation To Webcast Investor Day Presentation noodls Dec 5
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: STWD, GEL, SO, KIM, CXW The Street Dec 5
- Kimco Realty Becomes #142 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing CME The Street Nov 27
- Kimco Realty Invites You to Join its Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call noodls Nov 26
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Real Estate Industry Nov 22
- What Investors Should Know About the Recent Blackstone IPO Fool Nov 21
- Why I Just Bought Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Fool Nov 21
- MLV & Co. Starts Kimco (KIM) at Hold Street Insider Nov 19
- Coverage initiated on Kimco Realty by MLV & Co Nov 19
KIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kimco Realty is up 8.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cedar Realty Trust up 9.95%, and Macerich up 4.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KIM
Pro Report PDF for KIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KIM
Did Kimco Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kimco Realty Corporation,, a Real Estate Investment Trust, owns and operates North America's largest portfolio of neighborhood and community shopping centers. It also provides property management services relating to the management, leasing, operation, and maintenance of real estate properties. Public since 1991, the company has specialized in shopping center acquisitions, development and management for 50 years. Kimco was formed in 1960 and is based in New Hyde Park, New York with additional office in Mesa, Arizona; Daly City, California; Granite Bay, California; Irvine, California; Carmichael, California; Vista, California; Walnut Creek, California; West Hartford, Connecticut; Largo, Florida; Margate, Florida; Sanford, Florida; Lisle, Illinois; Rosemont, Illinois; Columbia, Maryland; Lutherville, Maryland; Bellevue, Washington; Mesquite, Texas; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Austin, Texas; Ardmore, Pennsylvania; Portland, Oregon; Kettering, Ohio; Canfield, Ohio; Raleigh, North Carolina; Charlotte, North Carolina; New York, New York; and Las Vegas, Nevada.