KGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-80.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.990B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Kinross Gold's New Mine Offset Lower Prices? Fool Dec 8
- Yamana Ready to Strike Gold at Cerro Moro Fool Dec 6
- Kinross Gold's Management Presents at the Scotiabank Mining Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- David H. Smith: Prepare For Precious Metals To Lift Off Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Global Gold Mine And Deposit Rankings 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Seth Klarman Buys Refiner With Temporary Setbacks Forbes Nov 27
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Equalweight - Correct Street Insider Nov 26
- Will Africa Tax Gold Miners' Patience? Fool Nov 23
- For Seth Klarman, Micron Is the New Gold Fool Nov 22
KGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinross Gold is down 52.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Goldcorp down 41.68%, and Newmont Mining down 46.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KGC
Pro Report PDF for KGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KGC
Did Kinross Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold mining with mines and projects in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania. Kinross was founded after a merger in 1993 of three companies, initially owning a mine in British Columbia and royalties on a mine in Nevada. Following a series of takeovers and mergers Kinross now owns ten properties on four continents. As of December 31, 2010, its proven and probable mineral reserves were 62.4 million ounces of gold, 90.9 million ounces of silver, and 1.4 billion pounds of copper. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.