KGC Key Stats
- Royalty rise tests Brazilian mining relations Financial Times Jun 18
- Kinross Gold Highlights Ecuador as Latest Mining Sinkhole Fool Jun 17
- 3 (Or 5) Rules Of Thumb For Watching Insider Trading: Ted Dixon Jun 17
- Why Coeur Mining's Stock Will Soon Shine Like Silver Jun 14
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Barrick Gold, Goldcorp, Newmont Mining, Kinro... Jun 14
- Dr. Doom Was Right, Says FX Trader Talking Numbers Jun 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 12
- The Limits Of Resource Nationalism Jun 12
- Kinross Gold Is A Buy After Pulling Out Of Ecuador Jun 12
- How Gold And Silver Bears May Actually Help Silver Talking Numbers Jun 12
KGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinross Gold Corporation is down 38.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Goldcorp down 32.99%, and Barrick Gold Corporation down 53.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KGC
Pro Report PDF for KGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KGC
Did Kinross Gold Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kinross Gold Corporation is a Canadian-based gold mining with mines and projects in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania. Kinross was founded after a merger in 1993 of three companies, initially owning a mine in British Columbia and royalties on a mine in Nevada. Following a series of takeovers and mergers Kinross now owns ten properties on four continents. As of December 31, 2010, its proven and probable mineral reserves were 62.4 million ounces of gold, 90.9 million ounces of silver, and 1.4 billion pounds of copper. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada.