KEY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9554|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||883.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Ways This Company Is Planning for Growth Fool Dec 5
- Credit Suisse to Sell DLJ Merchant Banking - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- 3 Things BofI Holding's CEO Just Said Fool Dec 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: On the Fence About Ford The Street Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- KeyCorp Leads Bank Stocks Higher Following Strong ADP Report The Street Dec 4
- Can '14 Live up to Bullish '13? Fox Business Dec 4
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- Today's Top Performers In Financial The Street Dec 4
- Balanced View on Citigroup - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
KEY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KeyCorp is up 63.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, BB&T up 28.23%, and U.S. Bancorp up 24.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KEY
Pro Report PDF for KEY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KEY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KEY
Did KeyCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KeyCorp is the holding company of KeyBank National Association (KeyBank), its principal subsidiary. Through KeyBank and certain other subsidiaries, KeyCorp provides a range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate and institutional clients. The company primarily operates in the US. The company was founded in 1849 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.