KEX Key Stats
- These 3 Stocks Will Continue to Surge During the Shale Revolution Fool May 18
- If Smaller Names Are Your Game, Watch ACK Asset Management May 17
- Kirby Corporation's Management Presents at Bank of America Global Transportation... May 15
- Don’t Miss Out on the Barge Bonanza Investor Place May 15
- Backdoor Plays on Shale Gas Production May 6
- Kirby Corporation To Present At Wells Fargo Conference And Bank Of America Merri... May 6
- Analysts: Groupon’s June Estimates Will Miss and 2 Other Research Notes to Brows... May 6
- Kirby EPS could exceed $5, says BB&T May 6
- KIRBY CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Marathon Barge Damage Halts Loading of Crude at Wood River Dock May 3
KEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kirby is up 39.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.59%, DryShips down 16.67%, and Tsakos Energy Navigation up 1.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KEX
Pro Report PDF for KEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KEX
Did Kirby make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kirby Corporation is the premier tank barge operator in the United States, transporting bulk liquid products throughout the Mississippi River System, the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway and coastwise along all three U.S. Coasts, Alaska and Hawaii. Kirby's service includes the transporting of petrochemicals, pressurized products, black oil products, refined petroleum products and agricultural chemical products by tank barge. Kirby also owns and operates four ocean-going barge and tug units transporting dry-bulk commodities in United States coastwise trade. It is a subsidiary of the Scott Fetzer Company which in turn is part of Berkshire Hathaway. Dealers are located in over 70 countries throughout the world. Since the 1920s, Kirby's products have been sold only door-to-door using in-home demonstrations. The company was founded on January 31, 1969 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.