JPM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.413|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.34B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should Investors Fear the Volcker Rule? Fool Dec 4
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- Wall Street Logs Longest Slump Since September Fox Business Dec 4
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (GM) (C) (TWTR) (MPEL) Street Insider Dec 4
- Three U.S. Banks Still Failing to Comply with Parts of $25B Mortgage Settlement Street Insider Dec 4
- Dow Begins to Recover as Investors Chew on Economic Data Fool Dec 4
- The Banks With the Most Loyal Customers Fool Dec 4
- European Union Levies Fines Against Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, and Others Fool Dec 4
- Futures Dip as Traders Brace for Data Storm Fox Business Dec 4
- Upbeat Data Spark Taper Fears, Hit Stocks Fox Business Dec 4
JPM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). JPMorgan Chase is up 43.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Bank of America Corp up 60.02%, and Wells Fargo up 37.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JPM
Pro Report PDF for JPM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JPM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JPM
Did JPMorgan Chase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational banking corporation of securities, investments and retail. It is the largest bank in the United States by assets and market capitalization. JPMorgan Chase’s principal bank subsidiaries are JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association (JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.), a national bank with United States branches in 23 states, and Chase Bank USA, National Association (Chase Bank USA, N.A.), a national bank that is the Firm’s credit card-issuing bank. JPMorgan Chase’s principal nonbank subsidiary is J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMorgan Securities), the Firm’s United States investment banking firm. The bank and nonbank subsidiaries of JPMorgan Chase operate nationally, as well as through overseas branches and subsidiaries, representative offices and subsidiary foreign banks. The Company's activities are organized into six business segments: Investment Bank, Retail Financial Services (RFS), Card Services (CS), Commercial Banking (CB), Treasury & Securities Services (TSS) and Asset Management (AM). It is a major provider of financial services, with assets of $2 trillion and according to Forbes magazine is the world's largest public company based on a composite ranking. The hedge fund unit of JPMorgan Chase is one of the largest hedge funds in the United States. It was formed in 2000, when Chase Manhattan Corporation merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. JPMorgan Chase & Co. was founded in 1823 and is headquartered in New York, New York.