JOUT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||48.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.07%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Pool's Q3 Earnings Miss, Sales Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 18
- Johnson Outdoors Initiates Quarterly Dividend Fool Oct 9
- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 8
- Johnson Outdoors, Inc. (JOUT) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 8
- Johnson Outdoors Announces Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Oct 8
- Pool Corp Back to Neutral Sep 18
- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Defini Sep 18
- Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Enters Restructured Financing Arrangement Street Insider Sep 18
- Johnson Outdoors Announces New Financing Agreement GlobeNewswire Sep 18
JOUT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Johnson Outdoors is up 37.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Pool up 35.02%, and Brunswick up 68.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JOUT
Pro Strategies Featuring JOUT
Did Johnson Outdoors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Johnson Outdoors Inc., is a manufacturer and marketer of branded seasonal, outdoor recreation products used for fishing, diving, paddling and camping.