JJSF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.409|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- J&J Snack Foods Corp (JJSF) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- 3 Companies to Own Forever Fool Nov 20
- JJSF Adds to SUPERPRETZEL Lineup Nov 18
- JJSF Adds to SUPERPRETZEL Lineup - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- J&J Snack Foods Corp. Introduces a New TWIST for SUPERPRETZEL(R) Marketwired Nov 11
- J&J Snack Foods CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Sales and Earnings Reported by J & J Snack Foods GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- Q4 2013 J&J Snack Foods Corp Earnings Release - 4:00 pm ET Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- J & J Snack Foods Schedules Fourth Quarter Conference Call GlobeNewswire Oct 29
JJSF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). J&J Snack Foods is up 34.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Flowers Foods up 40.97%, and Campbell Soup up 13.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JJSF
Pro Report PDF for JJSF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JJSF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JJSF
Did J&J Snack Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The J & J Snack Foods Corporation is a food and beverage manufacturing and marketing conglomerate based in Pennsauken, New Jersey. The company operates in three business segments: Food Service, Retail Supermarkets and Frozen Beverages. Primarily involved with frozen beverages and "nutritious" snack foods, the group owns such well-known brands as ICEE, SuperPretzel, Bavarian Pretzel Bakery, Mrs. Goodcookie, Pretzel Filler, Country Home Bakery, Slush Puppie, Luigi's Italian Ice, Tio Pepe's churros, The Funnel Cake Factory, Uptown Bakeries and Readi-Bake. The company reaches the public through supermarket distribution, specialized retail outlets and a Food Service division. J&J Snack Foods Corporation was founded by Gerald B. Shreiber on September 27, 1971.