JCI Key Stats
- Battery maker B456 Systems' bankruptcy plan approved May 21
- Ex-Battery Maker B456 Wins Approval of Bankruptcy Plan May 20
- Judge gives final approval to A123 bankruptcy plan AP May 20
- The Best Ways To Profit From Greater Energy Efficiency May 20
- Is It Time To Profit From This Billion-Dollar Energy Trend? May 17
- Consumer Goods Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks May 17
- Johnson Controls Inc (JCI): Today's Featured Automotive Winner May 17
- Johnson Controls elects Kim Metcalf-Kupres Chief Marketing Officer PR Newswire May 15
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio - May 2013 Update - Crushing the S&P 500 May 15
- Johnson Controls Hits 52-Week High May 14
JCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Johnson Controls is up 30.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Gentherm up 42.77%, and Delphi Automotive up 81.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JCI
Pro Report PDF for JCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JCI
Did Johnson Controls make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Johnson Controls, Inc. is a company, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. The company was founded in 1885 by Warren Seymour Johnson under the name Johnson Electric Service Company. It changed its name to Johnson Controls, Inc. in 1974. Johnson Controls, Inc. provides facility management and control, and automotive systems worldwide. The company operates in Controls Group and Automotive Group segments. It is a Fortune 500 diversified, multi-industrial company with 162,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents.