JCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.178B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UBS Downgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- JCI to Own 60% of Hitachi AC Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/04: (USB) (BBT) (JCI) Upgraded; (EBAY) (C) (EPB) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 4
- Johnson Controls upgraded by RBC Capital Mkts Dec 4
- RBC Capital Upgrades Johnson Controls (JCI) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 4
- Johnson Controls to Buy Majority of Hitachi AC Business Fool Dec 3
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Majority Stake in Hitachi Appliances' AC Unit Street Insider Dec 3
- Johnson Controls and Hitachi Announce Global Air Conditioning Joint Venture PR Newswire Dec 3
- JOHNSON CONTROLS INC Financials Nov 30
- Johnson Controls Boosts Payout Barrons.com Nov 23
JCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Johnson Controls is up 88.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.67%, Magna International up 77.28%, and Visteon up 57.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JCI
Pro Report PDF for JCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JCI
Did Johnson Controls make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Johnson Controls, Inc. is a company, based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. The company was founded in 1885 by Warren Seymour Johnson under the name Johnson Electric Service Company. It changed its name to Johnson Controls, Inc. in 1974. Johnson Controls, Inc. provides facility management and control, and automotive systems worldwide. The company operates in Controls Group and Automotive Group segments. It is a Fortune 500 diversified, multi-industrial company with 162,000 employees in more than 1,300 locations across six continents.