JBLU Key Stats
- Sussing Out the Best of the Transports 8:00 AM
- United Taunts Delta: We Lead in New York Flat-Bed Seats 6:31 AM
- Will Southwest Airlines See Higher Prices? May 23
- Take a Look At This Regional Airline Fool May 23
- JetBlue Airways Takes Flight to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! PR Newswire May 23
- Delta's JFK Jewel Pressures United at Newark May 23
- Why The Dow Transports May Keep Rolling Over The S&P 500 May 22
- Final Glance: Airlines companies May 22
- Valets Skirt Lines for Fliers on Richest U.S. Air Route May 22
- Relative Value Trade: Long Westjet, Short A Basket Of Airlines May 21
JBLU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). JetBlue Airways Corporation is up 42.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.55%, Southwest Airlines up 70.07%, and Alaska Air Group up 80.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JBLU
Pro Report PDF for JBLU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBLU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBLU
Did JetBlue Airways Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
JetBlue Airways Corporation is an American low-cost airline. The company is headquartered in the Forest Hills neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. Its main base is John F. Kennedy International Airport, also in Queens. In 2001, JetBlue began a focus city operation at Long Beach Airport in California, and another at Boston's Logan International Airport, in 2004. It also has focus city operations at Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport and Orlando International Airport. The airline mainly serves destinations in the United States, along with flights to the Caribbean, The Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbados, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico. The company, through its subsidiary, LiveTV, LLC, provides in-flight entertainment, voice communication, and data connectivity systems and services for commercial and general aviation aircraft, including live in-seat satellite television, digital satellite radio, wireless aircraft data link service, and cabin surveillance systems. JetBlue was founded by David Neeleman and David Barger in August 24, 1998.