JBLU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3729|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||122.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- JetBlue Adds Silver to its Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- JetBlue Adds Silver to its Network Dec 6
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Southwest, Virgin Win LGA Slots - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- JetBlue Adds Haiti to Its Route Network noodls Dec 5
- Southwest, Virgin America to buy LaGuardia slots: sources Reuters Dec 4
- Southwest, Virgin America to buy LaGuardia slots -sources Reuters Dec 4
- Why Convenient US Airways Flights Will Disapear After the American Airlines Merger Is Complete Fool Dec 4
- JetBlue Announces Its 30th Airline Partner: Silver Airways noodls Dec 4
- Which Airline Is Friendliest to Frequent Fliers? Bloomberg Dec 4
JBLU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). JetBlue Airways is up 58.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Southwest Airlines up 88.20%, and Alaska Air Group up 74.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JBLU
Pro Report PDF for JBLU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBLU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBLU
Did JetBlue Airways make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
JetBlue Airways Corporation is an American low-cost airline. The company is headquartered in the Forest Hills neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. Its main base is John F. Kennedy International Airport, also in Queens. In 2001, JetBlue began a focus city operation at Long Beach Airport in California, and another at Boston's Logan International Airport, in 2004. It also has focus city operations at Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport and Orlando International Airport. The airline mainly serves destinations in the United States, along with flights to the Caribbean, The Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbados, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico. The company, through its subsidiary, LiveTV, LLC, provides in-flight entertainment, voice communication, and data connectivity systems and services for commercial and general aviation aircraft, including live in-seat satellite television, digital satellite radio, wireless aircraft data link service, and cabin surveillance systems. JetBlue was founded by David Neeleman and David Barger in August 24, 1998.