JBHT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.790|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||334.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT): Today's Featured Transportation Winner Nov 25
- Old Dominion, UPS Deliver a New High for Dow Transports Nov 20
- JBHT Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Nov 13
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: BSE, NPF, BKT, NEA, JBHT Nov 12
- J.B. Hunt Committed to 100,000 Jobs Mission’s New Goal for Hiring Veterans Business Wire Nov 11
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Brinks, ITT Corporation and J.B. Hunt Transport Services Nov 11
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. to Participate in Stephens, Inc. Fall and Goldman Sachs Industrial Conferences Business Wire Nov 7
- DOT's New Curb on Driver Hours Is Hurting Productivity, Truckers Charge Nov 5
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, JBHT, LUV, AIZ And LRY Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- HUNT J B TRANSPORT SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
JBHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). J.B. Hunt Transport is up 32.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Con-way up 51.44%, and Old Dominion Freight Lns up 52.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JBHT
Pro Report PDF for JBHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBHT
Did J.B. Hunt Transport make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is a trucking and transportation company that was founded by Johnnie Bryan Hunt, and based in the Northwest Arkansas city of Lowell. Its services include transportation of full truckload containerized freight, customized freight movement, revenue equipment, labor, systems and delivery services. The company operates through four segments: JBI, DCS, JBT and ICS. J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. was incorporated in Arkansas on August 10, 1961 and originally started with five trucks and seven refrigerated trailers to support the original rice hull business.