JAZZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.905|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||123.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||361.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Shire Progresses with ViroPharma Acquisition - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) Looks Good: Stock Moves 9.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 12
- Peregrine Reports In-Line Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- SPPI Seeks U.S. Approval for Belinostat - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Avanir Reports Wider Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Preliminary Data from KaloBios' KB004 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) Jumps: Stock Up 6.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Strength Seen in Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA): Stock Soars 28.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC (JAZZ): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 10
- Celgene Rises on Positive Revlimid Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
JAZZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jazz Pharmaceuticals is up 128.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, AEterna Zentaris down 44.29%, and Actelion up 55.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JAZZ
Pro Report PDF for JAZZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JAZZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JAZZ
Did Jazz Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a dynamic specialty biopharmaceutical company that identifies, develops and commercializes innovative products to address unmet medical needs in focused therapeutic areas, always keeping in mind its mission to improve patients’ lives. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with locations in California and Pennsylvania, the company is committed to working closely with patients, patient advocacy groups and healthcare professionals. Jazz Pharmaceuticals markets a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, severe chronic pain, psychiatry and women’s health. The company was founded in 2003.