JAKK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.749|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.91%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-157.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK)? Dec 5
- Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- S&P 1500 Most Heavily Shorted Stocks Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Toy Companies Take Cyclical Dip with Competition from Apps and Video Games: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Gerrick Johnson, an Analyst in BMO Capital Markets Corp.'s Equity Research Group Nov 14
- JAKKS Pacific Partners with Best-in-Class Brands to Launch miWorld™ Toy Line Enhanced with Revolutionary New iD™ Recognition Technology noodls Nov 13
- Investors are betting against JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK), Should You? Nov 13
- Investors are betting against JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- JAKKS PACIFIC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Why American Girl Rocks Retail Fool Nov 4
- JAKKS Pacific; Callaway Golf Comeback Could Be in the Works Oct 29
JAKK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jakks Pacific is down 49.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Hasbro up 43.89%, and Mattel up 28.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JAKK
Pro Strategies Featuring JAKK
Did Jakks Pacific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer. JAKKS’ product line includes action figures, electronics, dolls, dress-up, role play, Halloween costumes, kids furniture, vehicles, plush, art activity kits, seasonal products, infant/preschool, construction toys, and pet toys sold under various proprietary brands including JAKKS Pacific, Creative Designs International, Road Champs, Funnoodle, Go Fly a Kite, JAKKS Pets, EyeClops, Plug It In & Play TV Games, Girl Gourmet, Kids Only!, Tollytots and Disguise. JAKKS Pacific, Inc. sells its products through in-house sales staff and independent sales representatives to toy and mass-market retail chain, department, office supply, club, and toy specialty stores; and drug and grocery store chains and wholesalers. The company was founded by Stephen G. Berman and Friedman Jack in January 1995 and is headquartered in Malibu, California.