IX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.396|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.396B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Announcement Regarding Issuance of Won Denominated Unsecured Notes in the South Korean Market noodls Dec 4
- Moody's downgrades Japanese CMBS ORIX-NRL Trust 15 Nov 27
- ORIX Announces Support for Typhoon Haiyan Disaster in the Philippines noodls Nov 21
- ORIX to Issue Baht Denominated Unsecured Notes in Thailand noodls Nov 21
- ORIX to Issue the 175th Unsecured Senior Debt Securities with inter-bond pari passu clause noodls Nov 19
- Toshiba and ORIX to Develop Geothermal Power Generation Business in Nakao, Okuhida Onsen, Gifu Prefecture noodls Nov 18
- ORIX Mezzanine & Private Equity Invests in L&S Mechanical, LLC Business Wire Nov 13
- ORIX Announces Capital Participation in the Largest Cambodian Bank ACLEDA noodls Nov 12
- Whither Japan Stocks: As Investment Titans Return, Foreigners Buying Japanese Shares On Dips Forbes Oct 30
- ORIX Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the Interim Period of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2014 noodls Oct 30
IX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Orix is up 72.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Orix up 75.69%, and Mizuho Financial Group up 32.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IX
Pro Report PDF for IX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IX
Did Orix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Orix Corporation provides various products and services to corporate and retail customers in Japan. It operates in six segments - Corporate Financial Services, Maintenance Leasing, Real Estate, Investment and Operation, Retail, and Overseas Business.