IRM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4101|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||75.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SOLABS Chooses Iron Mountain to Host its Data Center Business Wire 8:32 AM
- Iron Mountain Should Get REIT Status Nov 21
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Nov 18
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Iron Mountain, Equinix Say IRS Resumes REIT Rulings Bloomberg Nov 15
- Iron Mountain climbs on IRS development AP Nov 15
- Iron Mountain (IRM), Equinix (EQIX) Holds Gains Following REIT Develpments Street Insider Nov 15
- Iron Mountain, Equinix Say IRS Resumes REIT Reviews Bloomberg Nov 15
- IRON MOUNTAIN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 15
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Worth a Look: Stock Rises 7.7% Nov 15
IRM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Iron Mountain is down 4.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.75%, Pitney Bowes up 116.8%, and Cintas up 31.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IRM
Pro Report PDF for IRM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IRM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IRM
Did Iron Mountain make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Iron Mountain Inc, founded in 1951, is a company whose headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts. Iron Mountain is a world leader in information management services, assisting more than 140,000 organizations in 39 countries on five continents with storing, protecting and managing their information. Iron Mountain is a component of the S&P 500 Index and a member of the Fortune 1000.