IOSP Key Stats
- Is Innospec's Cash Machine Shutting Down? May 31
- Is Innospec's Cash Machine Shutting Down? Fool May 30
- Here's Why Innospec's Latest Report Might Worry You May 24
- Some Numbers at Innospec that Make Your Stock Look Good Fool May 14
- INNOSPEC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 10
- So, the Wheels Came Off Innospec's Bus Fool May 7
- Innospec's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- Indefinitely Reinvested Foreign Earnings on the Rise May 7
- INNOSPEC INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition,... May 6
- Innospec, Inc. (IOSP) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c Street Insider May 6
IOSP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Innospec is up 64.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Koppers up 28.43%, and Quaker Chemical Corporation up 52.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IOSP
Pro Report PDF for IOSP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IOSP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IOSP
Did Innospec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Innospec, Inc. develops, manufactures, blends and markets fuel additives, personal care and fragrance products and other specialty chemicals. It divides its operations into three distinct business areas: Fuel Specialties, Active Chemicals and Octane Additives. Its Fuel Specialties business specialises in manufacturing and supplying the fuel additives that help improve fuel efficiency, boost engine performance and reduce harmful emissions. Its Active Chemicals business develops technologies for the Personal Care; Household, Industrial & Institutional; Aroma Chemicals; Plastics & Polymers and Pulp & Paper markets. Our highly flexible solutions are used to improve a particular manufacturing process or the performance of a finished product. Its Octane Additives business is the world's only producer of tetra ethyl lead (TEL), an octane enhancer used in automotive gasoline for vehicles that run on leaded fuel. We can also provide a complete decommissioning and remediation service for redundant lead alkyl blending and other chemical plants. The company changed its name from Octel Corp. to Innospec, Inc. on January 30, 2006. It was founded on 1938 and is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.