INVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.101|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-29.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
INVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Identiv is up 35.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Astro-Med up 17.44%, and Concurrent Computer down 3.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INVE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INVE
Did Identiv make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Systems
- Company Website: http://www.identive-group.com
- IR Website: http://www.identive-group.com/en/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333316
- NAICS Industry: Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Identiv Inc, formerly Identive Group, Inc. provides secure identification solutions in the connected world, including premises, as well as information centers.
INVE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INVE","name")
- Description: =YCI("INVE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INVE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INVE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INVE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.