INTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.854|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.463B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investing Ideas 2014: Go With the Dogs of the Dow? Fool Dec 12
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 12
- Google (GOOG) considers designing its own server chips - Bloomberg Street Insider Dec 12
- Google (GOOG) Could Threaten Intel (INTC) by Designing Server Processors The Street Dec 12
- Morning Dow Report: Cisco, Disney Decline While Intel Moves Higher Fool Dec 12
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/12: (MU) (LUV) (LYB) Upgraded; (ORCL) (SNDK) (HDS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 12
- AMD (AMD) Said to Cut Chip Prices in Response to Intel (INTC) Street Insider Dec 12
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Intel (INTC) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 12
- Dow Today: Intel (INTC) Leads The Day Higher, Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Lags The Street Dec 12
- Apple Inc. iWatch, Square IPO: 10 Tech Predictions For 2014 The Street Dec 12
INTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intel is up 23.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Apple up 6.65%, and Qualcomm up 16.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INTC
Pro Report PDF for INTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INTC
Did Intel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California, United States and the world's largest semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers. Intel was founded on July 18, 1968, as Integrated Electronics Corporation . Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing. Founded by semiconductor pioneers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore and widely associated with the executive leadership and vision of Andrew Grove, Intel combines advanced chip design capability with a leading-edge manufacturing capability. Though Intel was originally known primarily to engineers and technologists, its "Intel Inside" advertising campaign of the 1990s made it and its Pentium processor household names.