ING Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.420|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-81.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.148B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ING Groep N.V. (ING): Today's Featured Insurance Laggard The Street Dec 5
- European Central Bank Sees Reasons for Optimism Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Financial Sector The Street Dec 4
- ING rondt verkoop af van belang in China Merchants Fund noodls Dec 3
- ING completes sale of stake in China Merchants Fund noodls Dec 3
- ING completes sale of investment management business in South Korea to Macquarie noodls Dec 2
- ING rondt verkoop af van vermogensbeheer-activiteiten in Zuid Korea noodls Dec 2
- Grounded in Bonds Barrons.com Nov 30
- Where Capital Is Everyone's No. 1 Priority Barrons.com Nov 30
- ING completes sale of Mexican mortgage business noodls Nov 29
ING Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ING Groep is up 35.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Capital One Financial up 28.63%, and Aegon up 52.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ING
Pro Report PDF for ING
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ING Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ING
Did ING Groep make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ING Groep N.V., is a global financial institution of Dutch origin, currently offering banking, investments, life insurance and retirement services to meet the needs of a broad customer base.