INFY Key Stats
- Analysts: Safeway Sold Its Profitability and 3 More Research Notes to Check Out Jun 13
- Infosys Public Services Selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to Support IT... Jun 13
- PHI, INFY, RHT And HPQ, Pushing Technology Sector Downward Jun 13
- Statement: Re: Infosys announces salary increments for fiscal year 2014 noodls Jun 13
- Infosys Wins Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award with BT noodls Jun 13
- Infosys Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Expanding the H1B Foreign Work Visa Quota Would Help Small Businesses Most Jun 12
- Cognizant Rises as Infosys Looks for a Messiah Fool Jun 10
- Epam Systems Makes Noise in Tech Outsourcing Industry Jun 7
- Perrigo begins trading on NYSE AP Jun 6
INFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infosys is down 4.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Wipro down 16.01%, and Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation up 4.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for INFY
Pro Report PDF for INFY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INFY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INFY
Did Infosys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Infosys Limited, formerly Infosys Technologies Limited is a global technology services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is the second largest IT exporter in India with 133,560 employees as of March 2011. It has offices in 33 countries and development centers in India, China, Australia, UK, Canada, Brazil and Japan. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries. The company was formerly known as Infosys Technologies Limited and changed its name to Infosys Ltd. on June 16, 2011. Infosys Ltd. was founded in 1981.