INFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.937|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.679B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Accenture Closes Procurian Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Midday movers: Google, Phillips 66, Nokia & more CNBC Dec 6
- Cowen Upgrades Infosys Technologies (INFY) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Infosys Awarded Highest LEED Rating for its BPO Building in Pune noodls Dec 5
- SilverNeedle(R) Hospitality Improves Modelling and Scenario Planning Using Anaplan ACN Newswire Dec 2
- Infosys Inducted Into the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in the HfS Enterprise Analytics Services Blueprint 2013 noodls Dec 2
- Infosys Expands Presence in Sydney; Premier of New South Wales Inaugurates New Office noodls Dec 1
- How Much Weight Should EMs Have In Your Portfolio? More Than MSCI ACWI's 8% Nov 25
- NTT, CHU, ERIC, INFY And IBM, Pushing Technology Sector Downward Nov 21
- Infosys and BT Win UK’s National Outsourcing Association Award for Field Engineer Mobility Solution noodls Nov 21
INFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infosys is up 31.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Accenture up 10.82%, and Wipro up 38.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INFY
Pro Report PDF for INFY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INFY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INFY
Did Infosys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Infosys Limited, formerly Infosys Technologies Limited is a global technology services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is the second largest IT exporter in India with 133,560 employees as of March 2011. It has offices in 33 countries and development centers in India, China, Australia, UK, Canada, Brazil and Japan. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries. The company was formerly known as Infosys Technologies Limited and changed its name to Infosys Ltd. on June 16, 2011. Infosys Ltd. was founded in 1981.