INCY Key Stats
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Positive Data on Incyte/LLY's Baricitinib - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Incyte's Jakafi Label Updated Jun 13
- Incyte Corporation Stock Sees Short Interest Drop 16.2% Jun 13
- Incyte's Jakafi Label Updated - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Incyte Jakafi outlook still positive after label revisions, says Oppenheimer Jun 13
- Incyte Jakafi label update expected, says UBS Jun 13
- Lilly says arthritis pill effective in mid-stage study Jun 13
- Lilly and Incyte Announce Baricitinib Efficacy and Safety Data from the Open-Lab... Jun 13
- Jakafi® (ruxolitinib) Prescribing Information Updated with Expanded Dosing Guida... Jun 12
INCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Incyte is down 5.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 56.60%, and Santarus up 220.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for INCY
Pro Report PDF for INCY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INCY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INCY
Did Incyte make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Incyte Corp. is a drug discovery and development company, focused on developing small molecule drugs to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company's product pipeline is focused in the areas of oncology and inflammation and includes compounds in various stages of development, ranging from preclinical to late-stage development. It has a collaborative research and license agreements with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd.; Eli Lilly and Company; and Pfizer Inc. The company was founded by Roy A. Whitfield, Jeffrey C. Collison, Randal W. Scott and Arthur Dony Strosberg in 1991 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.