INCY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1374|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Did These 3 Biotechs Fail to Rally? Fool Dec 2
- Incyte Corp Ltd (INCY): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard The Street Nov 27
- Piper Jaffray Resumes Incyte (INCY) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 26
- Incyte to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - CHE, AN, HLX, MM And INCY Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Incyte Completes Offering of $750 Million of Convertible Senior Notes noodls Nov 14
- INCYTE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation Nov 14
- INCYTE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- Multiple Reasons To Buy Incyte Nov 8
- Geron's Promising News Poses No Threat To Incyte Seeking Alpha Nov 8
INCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Incyte is up 159.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Geron up 418.6%, and Novartis up 30.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INCY
Pro Report PDF for INCY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INCY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INCY
Did Incyte make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Incyte Corp. is a drug discovery and development company, focused on developing small molecule drugs to treat serious unmet medical needs. The company's product pipeline is focused in the areas of oncology and inflammation and includes compounds in various stages of development, ranging from preclinical to late-stage development. It has a collaborative research and license agreements with Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd.; Eli Lilly and Company; and Pfizer Inc. The company was founded by Roy A. Whitfield, Jeffrey C. Collison, Randal W. Scott and Arthur Dony Strosberg in 1991 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.