IMMR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1427|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.034M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mercedes-Benz Fully Endorses Haptics Nov 18
- IMMERSION CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Sony To Become Immersion's Next Growth Driver Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Immersion's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Immersion Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- Immersion Corp (IMMR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 31
- IMMERSION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Immersion Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 31
- Immersion Demos New Haptic Apps at Samsung Developers Conference Business Wire Oct 28
- Logitech Q2 Earnings Surpass Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
IMMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immersion is up 63.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Logitech International up 70.98%, and Stratasys up 67.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IMMR
Pro Strategies Featuring IMMR
Did Immersion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Immersion Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a range of hardware and software technologies and products that enhance digital devices with touch interaction.