IMMR Key Stats
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from Immersion Fool May 17
- Lightning Round: Berkshire Hathaway, Ford & More May 15
- Here's How Immersion Is Making You So Much Cash Fool May 15
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- IMMERSION CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Monday Sector Leaders: Trucking, Computer Peripherals May 6
- Immersion Corporation's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- Immersion Corp (IMMR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider May 2
- Immersion Corporation Reports Record Revenues in First Quarter 2013 Business Wire May 2
- IMMERSION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition... May 2
IMMR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Immersion Corporation is up 155.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.05%, Key Tronic Corporation up 15.45%, and Concurrent Computer Corporation up 132.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IMMR
Pro Report PDF for IMMR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IMMR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IMMR
Did Immersion Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Immersion Corporation of San Jose, California, is a developer of haptic technology. The company was founded in 1993. Immersion's technology is employed in automotive, entertainment, medical training, mobility, personal computing, and three-dimensional simulation applications. Immersion's patent portfolio includes, according to their web site, over 700 issued or pending patents in the U.S. and other countries.