IEX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IDEX Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 3
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- Stryker (SYK) Adds IDEX (IEX) CEO Silvernail as Director Street Insider Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on IDEX Corp by Cowen Nov 20
- Cowen Starts IDEX Corp (IEX) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 19
- [video] Commodity markets under pressure Nov 19
- Good News for Agilent, Good News for Danaher, Idex Barrons.com Nov 15
- IDEX CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- IDEX to Buy Back Shares Worth $300M Nov 11
- IDEX to Buy Back Shares Worth $300M - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
IEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Idex is up 60.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Parker Hannifin up 45.37%, and Flowserve up 53.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IEX
Pro Report PDF for IEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IEX
Did Idex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IDEX Corporation, based in Lake Forest, Illinois, is a publicly traded company engaged in the development, design, and manufacture of fluidics systems and specialty engineered products. IDEX Corporation's products, which include pumps, clamping systems, flow meters, optical filters, hydraulic rescue tools, and fire suppression equipment, are used in a variety of industries ranging from agriculture to semiconductor manufacturing. IDEX operates four business segments: Fluid & Metering Technologies, Health & Science Technologies, Dispensing Equipment, and Fire & Safety/Diversified Products. IDEX Corporation was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.