IEX Key Stats
- Qualcomm Executive VP Sells 50K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 17
- Here's Why IDEX's Latest Report Might Worry You May 17
- Citi Downgrades IDEX Corp (IEX) to Neutral Street Insider May 8
- Are IDEX's Earnings Better Than They Look? Fool May 8
- IDEX CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 5
- Machinery Stocks at Insanely Bad Prices Fool Apr 30
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own IDEX Fool Apr 30
- Roper's 1Q Earnings Beat Apr 29
- Roper's 1Q Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 29
- IDEX CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statement... Apr 25
IEX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Idex Corporation is up 39.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Altra up 70.59%, and Babcock & Wilcox up 24.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IEX
Pro Report PDF for IEX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IEX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IEX
Did Idex Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
IDEX Corporation, based in Lake Forest, Illinois, is a publicly traded company engaged in the development, design, and manufacture of fluidics systems and specialty engineered products. IDEX Corporation's products, which include pumps, clamping systems, flow meters, optical filters, hydraulic rescue tools, and fire suppression equipment, are used in a variety of industries ranging from agriculture to semiconductor manufacturing. IDEX operates four business segments: Fluid & Metering Technologies, Health & Science Technologies, Dispensing Equipment, and Fire & Safety/Diversified Products. IDEX Corporation was founded in 1987 and is based in Lake Forest, Illinois.