IEP Key Stats
- How Benjamin Graham Revolutionized Shareholder Activism Bloomberg May 17
- Transocean Wins Dividend Fight as Icahn Gets Board Seat May 17
- Transocean Shareholders Said to Reject Icahn’s $4 Dividend Plan May 17
- Packer Must Face Lenders’ Las Vegas Lawsuit, Court Says May 17
- ‘Dead Hand’ Slows Activist Meister $2.9 Billion REIT Buyout Bid May 17
- Southeastern Exercises 25 Million Dell Call Options May 16
- Dell Earnings Don't Matter If Icahn Campaign Hardens May 16
- Will Weak Earnings Clinch The Dell Deal For Its Founder? Breakout May 16
- Can Dell Meet Carl Icahn's Expectations? May 14
- Jim Cramer: Buy KeyCorp, Omega Healthcare, and These 2 Solid Stocks May 14
IEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Icahn Enterprises is up 120.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Federal-Mogul down 22.24%, and Autoliv up 45.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IEP
Pro Report PDF for IEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IEP
Did Icahn Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Icahn Enterprises L.P., a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in eight primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Gaming, Railcar, Food Packaging, Metals, Real Estate and Home Fashion. The Investment Management segment provides investment advisory and certain administrative and back office services to the private funds, but does not provide such services to any other entities, individuals or accounts. The Automotive segment consists of Federal-Mogul Corp. The Gaming segment consists of Tropicana Entertainment, Inc. The Railcar segment consists of American Railcar Industries, Inc. The Food Packaging segment consists of Viskase Companies, Inc. The Metals segment consists of PSC Metals Inc. The Real Estate segment consists of rental real estate, property development and the operation of resort properties. The Home Fashion segment consists of WestPoint International, Inc. It was founded on February 17, 1987 and is headquartered in New York, NY.