IEP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.130|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||446.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.205B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...) Street Insider 9:29 AM
- Icahn (IEP) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock The Street 4:46 AM
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) 2M Offering Prices at $135/Sh Street Insider Dec 11
- Carl Icahn’s stock has collapsed by almost 20% since he first appeared on the cover of Time Magazine Dec 11
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower Street Insider Dec 11
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/11: (MU) (CVS) (IEP) (P) (NRF) Street Insider Dec 11
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Slumps; Investors Start to Take Profits on Rich Premium Street Insider Dec 11
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- Why Lumber Liquidators, Icahn Enterprises, and TravelCenters of America Tumbled Today Fool Dec 10
IEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Icahn Enterprises is up 219.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.38%, American Patriot down 50.00%, and Olivia up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IEP
Pro Report PDF for IEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IEP
Did Icahn Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Icahn Enterprises L.P., a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in eight primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Gaming, Railcar, Food Packaging, Metals, Real Estate and Home Fashion. The Investment Management segment provides investment advisory and certain administrative and back office services to the private funds, but does not provide such services to any other entities, individuals or accounts. The Automotive segment consists of Federal-Mogul Corp. The Gaming segment consists of Tropicana Entertainment, Inc. The Railcar segment consists of American Railcar Industries, Inc. The Food Packaging segment consists of Viskase Companies, Inc. The Metals segment consists of PSC Metals Inc. The Real Estate segment consists of rental real estate, property development and the operation of resort properties. The Home Fashion segment consists of WestPoint International, Inc. It was founded on February 17, 1987 and is headquartered in New York, NY.