IBKR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8611|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||42.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - IBKR, LRY, HMSY, MSCC And FULT Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- TD Ameritrade Modifies Agreement with TD Bank - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - ACC, ETP, IBKR, AIZ And HP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Should You Invest in Schwab? Dec 3
- Stable November Metrics for Interactive Brokers Dec 3
- Should You Invest in Schwab? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - MAA, WWD, APD, APO And IBKR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Stable November Metrics for Interactive Brokers - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Evercore Partners Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Interactive Brokers Group Reports Brokerage Metrics for November 2013 noodls Dec 2
IBKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Interactive Brokers Group is up 75.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.16%, E*Trade Financial Corp up 121.8%, and Charles Schwab up 87.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IBKR
Pro Report PDF for IBKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IBKR
Did Interactive Brokers Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is an automated electronic broker which specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds and mutual funds on electronic exchanges and trading venues. It focuses on developing proprietary software to automate broker-dealer functions. It operates through two business segments: Market Making and Electronic Brokerage. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.