IBKR Key Stats
- Stocks Head South May 16
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Investment Brokerage-National Industry With The Hi... May 16
- INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Analysts: Costco Is Looking At Clear Skies Ahead and 2 Other Research Notes to B... May 9
- Market-Maker Virtu Expands Globally as It Mulls Public Offering May 2
- Interactive's April Data Improves May 2
- Interactive's April Data Improves - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
- Interactive Brokers Reports Higher DARTs for April Fool May 1
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) April DARTs Increases 17% YoY Street Insider May 1
- Interactive Brokers reports trading metrics for April May 1
IBKR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Interactive Brokers Group is up 21.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Charles Schwab up 54.14%, and TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation up 37.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IBKR
Pro Report PDF for IBKR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IBKR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IBKR
Did Interactive Brokers Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is an automated electronic broker which specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds and mutual funds on electronic exchanges and trading venues. It focuses on developing proprietary software to automate broker-dealer functions. It operates through two business segments: Market Making and Electronic Brokerage. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.