HUN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1779|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Huntsman's Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Kinder Morgan's COO Comments on Future Trends Fool Dec 4
- Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner The Street Nov 26
- Why Huntsman Shares Popped Nov 26
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/26: (HUN) (FEYE) (WDAY) Upgraded; (FCX) (EGO) (RIG) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 26
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Huntsman (HUN) to Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- Huntsman upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Nov 26
- Huntsman Larger Than S&P 500 Component Owens-Illinois Nov 22
- Jana Took Stakes in News Corp., Huntsman, J.C. Penney Nov 14
- Daily Dividend Report: BAX, MMM, LTD, HUN, PRI Nov 12
HUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huntsman is up 48.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.23%, DuPont up 46.82%, and Dow Chemical up 41.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HUN
Pro Report PDF for HUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HUN
Did Huntsman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Its operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 12,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2010 revenues of over $9 billion.