HUM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.085|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.453B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Back-End Errors at U.S. Health Website Jeopardize Sign-Up Dec 9
- Doctor, Nurse Vacancies Soar Amid Obamacare Rollout Dec 8
- 3 Big Impacts From Obamacare on America's Largest Health Insurers Fool Dec 7
- 'Marriage Penalty' in Obamacare Could Make You "Significiantly Worse Off": AEI's Hassett The Daily Ticker Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - BLL, INT, HUM, BRS And MOH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Humana Inc. to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference noodls Dec 5
- Humana forms ACO Dec 4
- Obamacare Tops October Sign-Ups in First 2 December Days Dec 4
- Humana forms ACO - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- UnitedHealth Outlook Grim, Shares Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
HUM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Humana is up 57.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Aetna up 52.30%, and WellCare Health Plans up 45.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HUM
Pro Report PDF for HUM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HUM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HUM
Did Humana make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Humana Inc., founded in 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Fortune 100 company that markets and administers health insurance. With a customer base of over 11.5 million in the United States, the company is the largest Fortune 100 company headquartered in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and has a market cap of over US $8 billion, $25.2 billion in revenue, and over 26,000 employees nationwide. Humana markets its health insurance services in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., and Puerto Rico, and has international business interests in Western Europe.