HUM Key Stats
- Is the NBA Going to Sell Obamcare? Jun 19
- AMA Backs Disease Classification For Obesity Jun 18
- A Rigged Market? It's OK With Me Fool Jun 18
- Humana Reaches New 52-Week High (HUM) Jun 18
- SA Pro Insider's Report, Monday June 17 Jun 18
- Humana: Misunderstood And 35% Undervalued Jun 18
- Obamacare Rollout Seen Slowed by Confusion Over Benefits Jun 17
- AMA: Patients Responsible For 24 Percent Of Medical Bill Jun 17
- AMA Considers Classifying Obesity As A Disease Jun 16
- Doctors Lag Far Behind On New Medicare Diagnosis Codes Jun 15
HUM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Humana is up 7.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Aetna up 52.92%, and Molina Healthcare up 68.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HUM
Pro Report PDF for HUM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HUM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HUM
Did Humana make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Humana Inc., founded in 1961 in Louisville, Kentucky, is a Fortune 100 company that markets and administers health insurance. With a customer base of over 11.5 million in the United States, the company is the largest Fortune 100 company headquartered in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, and has a market cap of over US $8 billion, $25.2 billion in revenue, and over 26,000 employees nationwide. Humana markets its health insurance services in all 50 U.S. states, D.C., and Puerto Rico, and has international business interests in Western Europe.