HTHT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6225|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China Lodging Group price target raised to $29 from $23 at Brean Capital Nov 13
- China Lodging Group, Limited Announces Results of 2013 Annual General Meeting noodls Nov 13
- China Lodging Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- China Lodging Group, Limited Reports Third Quarter of 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 12
- Q3 2013 China Lodging Group Ltd Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Nov 5
- China Lodging Group, Limited Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release on November 12, 2013 U.S. Eastern Time GlobeNewswire Oct 15
- ETF Swings Rise Amid U.S. Debt Talks: China Overnight Bloomberg Oct 14
- Hyatt Strengthens African Portfolio - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 14
- China Lodging Group, Limited Announces Preliminary Hotel Operating Results for Third Quarter of 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 13
HTHT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Lodging Group is up 64.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 40.85%, and Hyatt Hotels up 28.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HTHT
Pro Report PDF for HTHT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HTHT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HTHT
Did China Lodging Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Lodging Group Ltd., also known as HanTing Inns and Hotels, operates a leading economy hotel chain in China. The company offers leisure services and hotel products under three brand names namely, HanTing Seasons Hotel, HanTing Express Hotel and HanTing Hi Inn. It was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.