HRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.942|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||526.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FDA Asks Meat Industry to Stop Using Antibiotics in Animal Feed Fox Business Dec 11
- Final Glance: Food companies AP Dec 10
- 5 Notable Dividend Increases You Need to Know About Fool Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Food companies AP Dec 10
- Early Glance: Food companies AP Dec 9
- Campbell Soup Still Too Hot The Street Dec 9
- McCormick Is No Longer Too Spicy The Street Dec 9
- Final Glance: Food companies Dec 6
- Midday Glance: Food companies Dec 6
- Early Glance: Food companies Dec 6
HRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hormel Foods is up 48.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, ConAgra Foods up 12.57%, and Tyson Foods up 74.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HRL
Pro Report PDF for HRL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRL
Did Hormel Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hormel Foods Corporation is primarily engaged in the production of a variety of meat and food products and the marketing of those products throughout the United States and internationally.