HRL Key Stats
- Hormel Foods Hits Estimates, But GAAP Results Lag Last Year's Fool May 23
- Hormel Transforming, But Valuation Already Ahead Of It May 23
- Hormel Foods Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 23
- Hormel's Earnings Rise Y/Y, Maintains Guid. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Hormel Foods Donates Three Semitrailers of Product for Tornado Relief Efforts in... May 23
- Hormel's Earnings Rise Y/Y, Maintains Guid. May 23
- Hormel Earnings Gobbled Up By Poor Jennie-O Results May 23
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops on stimulus plan unease, China data May 23
- Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Maintains Outlook Street Insider May 23
- Notable companies reporting before tomorrow's open May 22
HRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hormel Foods Corporation is up 43.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Smithfield Foods up 31.46%, and ConAgra Foods up 40.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HRL
Pro Report PDF for HRL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRL
Did Hormel Foods Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hormel Foods Corporation is a food company based in Austin, Minnesota that produces SPAM luncheon meat. The company was founded as George A. Hormel & Company in Austin by George A. Hormel in 1891. It changed its name to Hormel Foods 102 years later in 1993.