HRB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.513|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||426.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-65.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-90.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- M. Night Shyamalan's 'Sixth Sense' on education CNBC Dec 6
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DCI, WR, CHS, HRB, WLP The Street Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Lancaster Colony, Chico's FAS and H & R Block Dec 3
- The Cloud's Poster Boy Stock Fool Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Ignore the Bears The Street Nov 26
- H&R Block Website Not Accessible to Disabled, U.S. Says Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Diversified Services Industry Downward Nov 22
- How Intuit Could Outgrow ADP and H&R Block Fool Nov 20
- Why Not Use Tax Preparers To Sign People Up For ObamaCare? Forbes Nov 15
- H&R Block to Report Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Results December 10 and Hold Investor Conference on December 11 noodls Nov 15
HRB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). H&R Block is up 63.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Weight Watchers Intl down 34.42%, and Netflix up 311.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HRB
Pro Report PDF for HRB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HRB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HRB
Did H&R Block make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
H&R Block is a tax preparation company in the United States, claiming more than 22 million customers worldwide, with offices in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. The Kansas City-based company also offers banking, personal finance and business consulting services. The company was utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals and having prepared more than 550 million tax returns worldwide since 1955. Brothers Henry W. Bloch and Richard A. Bloch founded the company in 1955 and grew the business to become a brand and franchising icon. The company is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri.