HPQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.62|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.113B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- H-P Unveils Advanced Storage Solutions - Analyst Blog Zacks 6:14 PM
- How Falling Server Sales Affect HP, IBM, and Intel Fool 3:00 PM
- Valve's Steam Box Is an Assault on Microsoft's Windows, Not Xbox Fool 12:00 PM
- Apple, Microsoft Offer 12 Days of Deals The Street 5:19 AM
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street 12:00 AM
- Is IBM a Value Investment Opportunity for 2014? Fool Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Technology Sector Downward The Street Dec 9
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Before 2014 The Street Dec 9
- There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- H.P. Tying More Big-Business Systems Together New York Times Dec 9
HPQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hewlett-Packard is up 100.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Apple up 8.63%, and IBM down 5.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HPQ
Pro Report PDF for HPQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HPQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HPQ
Did Hewlett-Packard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hewlett-Packard Company (HP), incorporated in 1947, is a provider of products, technologies, software, solutions and services to individual consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. Its operations are organized into seven segments: Services, Enterprise Storage and Servers (ESS), HP Software, the Personal Systems Group (PSG), the Imaging and Printing Group (IPG), HP Financial Services (HPFS), and Corporate Investments. Services, ESS and HP Software are reported collectively as a broader HP Enterprise Business. Hewlett-Packard Company also provides business intelligence solutions that enable businesses to standardize on consistent data management schemes, connect and share data across the enterprise, and apply analytics, as well as licenses its specific technology to third parties. The company was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.