HOV Key Stats
- Sector Snap: Homebuilders May 23
- Hovnanian Enterprises Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Release... May 23
- Thursday’s movers: Hewlett-Packard, AMD May 23
- Ply Gem's IPO Prices Above Expected Range May 22
- One Homebuilder Stock with Room to Rise, Says Chart Pro Talking Numbers May 22
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Homebuilders, Precious Metals May 22
- Midday Glance: Homebuilders companies May 22
- Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner May 22
- Sector Snap: homebuilders climb May 22
- Existing Home Sales Hit Multi-Year High of 4.97M in April Street Insider May 22
HOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hovnanian Enterprises is up 224.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Lennar Corporation up 52.07%, and PulteGroup up 141.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HOV
Pro Report PDF for HOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOV
Did Hovnanian Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. is a United States real estate company involved in every aspect of marketing homes, including design, construction and sales. The company works with individual detached housing as well as higher-occupancy dwellings, including townhouses, condominiums and retirement homes. In most cases, the company acquires and develops the land on which these developments are built, but in some geographic regions, Hovnanian offers to build their proprietary house designs on private land. The company consists of two operating groups, homebuilding and financial services, and recently entered the Fortune 500.