HON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.045|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.228B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Honeywell Ramps Up to Help Customers Meet Greenhouse Gas Standards Fool 3:34 PM
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street 12:00 AM
- Social Security: Why CEO Calls for Cuts Infuriate Workers Fool Dec 7
- M. Night Shyamalan's 'Sixth Sense' on education CNBC Dec 6
- These 2 Diversified Industrial Giants Are On A Winning Streak Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Honeywell's Film For Solar Panels Named A Top 10 Most Innovative Material In China PR Newswire Dec 5
- Honeywell Proves To Be A Sweet Prospect! Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Congress Asked to OK Sale of Chinooks to South Korea Fool Dec 4
- Five Points of Advice for Buying Your Own 'Internet of Things' BusinessWeek Dec 3
- Honeywell To Automate Systems For Largest Refinery In The Middle East noodls Dec 3
HON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Honeywell International is up 44.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.99%, General Electric up 30.76%, and United Technologies up 40.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HON
Pro Report PDF for HON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HON
Did Honeywell International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Honeywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing company that was incorporated in 1985, though its history dates back to 1885. Honeywell is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey and is publilcy traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The company operates in four main business segments; aerospace, automation and control solutions, specialty materials and transportation systems. Each business segment is responsible for the research, development and production of a number of products. The company holds a number of patents and registered trademarks. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Morris Township, New Jersey.