HOMB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.25|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||70.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HOMB: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 19
- HOME BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Home BancShares, Regency Centers and Aspen Insurance Holdings Nov 6
- Home BancShares, Inc. (HOMB) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider Oct 24
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces a 15% Increase in Regular Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- HOME BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Submission of Matters to a Vot Oct 24
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces Completion of the Acquisition of Liberty Bancshares, Inc. GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- Sterne Agee Starts Home Bancshares (HOMB) at Neutral Street Insider Oct 23
- Regions' Q3 Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
- Raymond James Downgrades Home Bancshares (HOMB) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 18
HOMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home BancShares is up 125.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Farmers Capital Bank up 59.21%, and Wesbanco up 44.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOMB
Pro Report PDF for HOMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOMB
Did Home BancShares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Home BancShares, Inc. operates as a holding company for the Centennial Bank that provides various commercial and retail banking, and related financial products and services to businesses, real estate developers, investors, individuals, and municipalities. The company provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals and municipalities through its wholly owned community bank subsidiary. Home Bancshares was founded by John W. Allison and Robert H. Adcock in 1998 is headquartered in Conway, Arkansas.