HOMB Key Stats
- Home BancShares Names Davy Carter as Executive Vice President GlobeNewswire May 17
- Home BancShares, Inc. to Present at the 2013 Gulf South Bank Conference GlobeNewswire May 8
- HOME BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Lower Interest Rates Pressure Profit Margins for the Banking Sector; A Rebound i... Apr 29
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Jose R. Fernandez, President, CEO, Vice Ch... Apr 24
- Increased Payouts: NRG, OKS, TLLP, HOMB, MEMP Apr 19
- HOME BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... Apr 19
- Home BancShares, Inc. (HOMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 1.6% Yiel... Apr 19
- Home BancShares (HOMB) Declares Two-for-One Split Street Insider Apr 19
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces a 50% Increase in Second Quarter Cash Dividend P... Apr 18
HOMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home BancShares is up 51.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, BB&T up 12.85%, and First Republic Bank up 18.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HOMB
Pro Report PDF for HOMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOMB
Did Home BancShares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Home BancShares, Inc. operates as a holding company for the Centennial Bank that provides various commercial and retail banking, and related financial products and services to businesses, real estate developers, investors, individuals, and municipalities. The company provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking and related financial services to businesses, real estate developers and investors, individuals and municipalities through its wholly owned community bank subsidiary. Home Bancshares was founded by John W. Allison and Robert H. Adcock in 1998 is headquartered in Conway, Arkansas.