HOLX Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||30.03%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||-0.3835|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-87.50%|
|Net Income TTM||-102.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||45.59%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||-8.34%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- Hologic (HOLX) Announces FDA Approval of C-View 2D Imaging for or Breast Cancer ... May 21
- InPlay: Hologic receives FDA approval for a new low-dose 3d Mammography solution... May 21
- Hologic Receives FDA Approval for a New Low-dose 3D Mammography (Breast Tomosynt... May 21
- HOLX July Options Begin Trading May 20
- JPMorgan: S&P at 1,715 May 17
- Analysis: Discount employee stock plans offer outsiders trading tips May 15
- HOLOGIC INC Financials May 15
- Short Interest Decreases By 12.7% For HOLX May 10
- 5 Stocks Driving The Health Services Industry Higher May 10
- HOLX Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level May 10
HOLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hologic is up 18.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Cyberonics up 22.92%, and Conceptus up 80.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOLX
Pro Report PDF for HOLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOLX
Did Hologic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hologic corporation is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic and medical imaging systems related to women's health. It develops digital imaging technology for general radiography and mammography applications. Its core business units are focused on osteoporosis assessment, mammography and breast biopsy, direct-to-digital x-ray for general radiography applications and mini C-arm imaging for orthopedic applications. Its major brands include Lorad, Fluoroscan, Selenia, Securview, Discovery, Multicare and Directray. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.