HOLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.173B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-179.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HOLOGIC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements Dec 3
- Cowen Downgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Health Services Industry The Street Nov 29
- Hologic (HOLX) Sum-of-Parts Worth $29/Sh - Needham & Company Street Insider Nov 26
- Hologic seen as takeover target after Icahn takes stake, Bloomberg says Nov 26
- 'Greed Is Good': Hologic Attracts The Value Crowd Nov 26
- HOLOGIC INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 26
- Hologic With Icahn Seen Primed for Takeover Bid: Real M&A Nov 25
- Icahn Could Push for Best Possible Hologic (HOLX) Sale...and Do So Quickly Street Insider Nov 25
- Hologic (HOLX) 1.43M Block Trades at $22.40 Street Insider Nov 25
HOLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hologic is up 15.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cyberonics up 33.31%, and Quest Diagnostics up 5.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HOLX
Pro Report PDF for HOLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HOLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HOLX
Did Hologic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hologic corporation is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic and medical imaging systems related to women's health. It develops digital imaging technology for general radiography and mammography applications. Its core business units are focused on osteoporosis assessment, mammography and breast biopsy, direct-to-digital x-ray for general radiography applications and mini C-arm imaging for orthopedic applications. Its major brands include Lorad, Fluoroscan, Selenia, Securview, Discovery, Multicare and Directray. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.