HMST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HomeStreet Completes Purchase of Two Branches from AmericanWest Bank Business Wire Dec 6
- 5 Long-Term Stock Plays on Consumer Rebound From FBR The Street Dec 2
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 29
- HomeStreet Inc. (HMST) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 27
- HomeStreet Inc. (HMST) Enters Overbought Territory Nov 27
- HomeStreet CEO Exercises Stock Options noodls Nov 22
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 20
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- HomeStreet Completes Acquisition of Fortune Bank and Yakima National Bank noodls Nov 1
HMST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HomeStreet is down 17.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.63%, Waterstone Financial up 76.41%, and Flagstar Bancorp down 3.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMST
Pro Strategies Featuring HMST
Did HomeStreet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HomeStreet, Inc., operates as a full-service community bank serving consumers and businesses in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Its engaged in real estate lending, including mortgage banking activities, and retail and commercial banking operations.