HMST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.61|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 03/05 08:47 ET
- HomeStreet Announces Sale of Residential Mortgage Loans noodls 03/05 06:16 ET
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 02/25 10:52 ET
- HomeStreet Bank -- Moody's assesses HomeStreet Bank as an average originator of prime jumbo residential mortgage loans Yahoo 02/18 15:48 ET
- HomeStreet: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Year Yahoo 02/09 04:40 ET
- HMST: Insiders Vs. Shorts The Street 01/30 09:55 ET
- HomeStreet Inc Stock Downgraded (HMST) The Street 01/30 05:15 ET
- HomeStreet's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Yahoo 01/28 16:43 ET
- HOMESTREET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Yahoo 01/28 08:50 ET
- HomeStreet (HMST) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c Street Insider 01/28 06:27 ET
HMST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HomeStreet is down 25.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Astoria Financial up 42.52%, and Jeff Davis Bancshare up 10.34%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HMST
Pro Strategies Featuring HMST
Did HomeStreet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
HomeStreet, Inc., operates as a full-service community bank serving consumers and businesses in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Its engaged in real estate lending, including mortgage banking activities, and retail and commercial banking operations.