HLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9426|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-98.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - CHE, AN, HLX, MM And INCY Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- Insiders Make Big Buys At These 2 Small Energy Plays Seeking Alpha Nov 3
- Helix to Present at Three Upcoming Conferences Business Wire Oct 31
- Helix Offers An Interesting Risk-Reward Mix Oct 31
- Three CEOs Reporting $1 Million Buys Oct 31
- Insiders Buy Shares at Helix Energy and Suntrust Banks While Ruby Tuesday Sees a Sale Oct 28
- Top Insider Trades: HLX, RT, STI, RPRX Oct 28
- Top Buys by Directors: Kratz's $1.2M Bet on HLX Oct 25
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc -- Moody's withdraws all ratings for Helix Energy Solutions Oct 23
- HELIX ENERGY SOLUTIONS GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 23
HLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Helix Energy Solutions is up 28.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Dawson Geophysical up 36.18%, and Exterran Holdings up 54.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HLX
Pro Report PDF for HLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLX
Did Helix Energy Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. is an international offshore energy company that provides field development solutions and other contracting services to the energy market as well as to oil and gas properties. The company operates its business into three reportable segments: Contracting Services, Production Facilities and Oil and Gas. The company was formerly known as Cal Dive International, Inc. and changed its name to Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in March 2006. Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.