HLF Key Stats
- An Ackman Investment Scorecard May 24
- Carl Icahn has been buying these stocks May 24
- Herbalife Family Foundation Launches Three New Casa Herbalife Programs in Taiwan... May 23
- Here's What Billionaire Value Hunter Carl Icahn Is Buying Fool May 22
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA) Street Insider May 22
- Herbalife Gets A New Auditor: The SEC Passes On PwC's Conflicts May 22
- Tuesday’s movers: Apple falls after Cook testimony May 21
- Is a New Auditor Just the Supplement Herbalife Needs? May 21
- Herbalife hires PricewaterhouseCoopers as new auditors May 21
- Pre-Earnings Bullish Bets On Saks Pay Off As Retailer Rallies May 21
HLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Herbalife is up 7.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bristol-Myers Squibb up 49.36%, and AstraZeneca up 34.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HLF
Pro Report PDF for HLF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLF
Did Herbalife make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Herbalife Ltd. is a network marketing company, sells weight management, nutritional supplement, energy, sports and fitness, and personal care products worldwide. It offers science based products in four principal categories: weight management; targeted nutrition; energy, sports, and fitness; and outer nutrition. The company also sells literature and promotional materials, including sales aids, informational audiotapes, videotapes, CDs, and DVDs designed to support its distributors' marketing efforts, as well as start-up kits for new distributors. It sells its products through a network of independent distributors, as well as through its retail stores and sales force in China. Herbalife Ltd. was founded in 1980 and is based in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.