HLF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.867|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||529.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (GM) (AAPL) (RHT) (HLF) Street Insider Dec 12
- Herbalife Ltd. (HLF): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard The Street Dec 12
- The Scary Truth for Ackman; These Charts May Explain Why He Lost in Herbalife (HLF) Street Insider Dec 12
- 8 People Who Lost Big in 2013 The Daily Ticker Dec 11
- McKesson's Celesio Acquisition Facing Opposition? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Want to invest with Carl Icahn? Here’s why you shouldn’t, say strategists Talking Numbers Dec 10
- Herbalife Wins Prestigious Consumer Award for its Products in Ukraine noodls Dec 10
- Bill Ackman's Folly With Herbalife: 7 Assumptions That Led Him Astray Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Icahn Unlocked: Now What? Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- HERBALIFE LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and Dec 9
HLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Herbalife is up 51.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Rite Aid up 436.5%, and GNC Holdings up 75.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HLF
Pro Report PDF for HLF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HLF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HLF
Did Herbalife make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Herbalife Ltd. is a network marketing company, sells weight management, nutritional supplement, energy, sports and fitness, and personal care products worldwide. It offers science based products in four principal categories: weight management; targeted nutrition; energy, sports, and fitness; and outer nutrition. The company also sells literature and promotional materials, including sales aids, informational audiotapes, videotapes, CDs, and DVDs designed to support its distributors' marketing efforts, as well as start-up kits for new distributors. It sells its products through a network of independent distributors, as well as through its retail stores and sales force in China. Herbalife Ltd. was founded in 1980 and is based in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.