HL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.068|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hecla Declares Preferred Stock Dividend noodls Dec 6
- Hecla to Present at RBC Capital Markets Annual Silver Conference noodls Dec 5
- When Will This Silver Miner Stop Losing Money? Fool Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - DKS, ACAS, HL, TRLA And WBS Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Hecla Mining (HLF) CEO Buys 30K Shares Street Insider Nov 21
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HL, TEN, SID, LTD, LYB Nov 20
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: GasLog, Robert Half International and Hecla Mining Nov 19
- Like Silver? You'll Love Hecla Mining More! Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- YieldBoost Hecla Mining To 5.9% Using Options Nov 18
- Hecla to Present at Goldman Sachs Global Metals & Mining Conference noodls Nov 14
HL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hecla Mining is down 49.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Coeur Mining down 53.22%, and Silver Standard Resources down 56.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HL
Pro Report PDF for HL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HL
Did Hecla Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hecla Mining is a silver and other precious metals mining company based in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The company operates through two business segments: Greens Creek and Lucky Friday. The company employs approximately 870 people and owns the Lucky Friday unit in northern Idaho, the San Sebastian unit in the state of Durango, Mexico, and the Greens Creek unit, near Juneau, Alaska. The company was founded by Amasa Campbell, Patsy Clark and John Finch on October 14, 1891.