HL Key Stats
- Finding Insider Buys in a Sea of Sales May 23
- Early Glance: Silver companies May 23
- These Three Miners Could Offer Good Future Returns Fool May 22
- Midday Glance: Silver companies May 22
- BRIEF-Aurizon changes election deadline to May 29 May 22
- Will This Silver Miner Shine Again? Fool May 22
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HL, DK, DNKN, NOC May 22
- Insider Siren: 1 Commodity And 1 Alternative Energy Stock With Recent Large Insi... May 22
- Ex-Div Reminder for Hecla Mining (HL) May 21
- Dancing With the Cyclicals May 21
HL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hecla Mining Company is down 15.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Coeur Mining down 19.32%, and Pan American Silver Corporation down 23.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HL
Pro Report PDF for HL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HL
Did Hecla Mining Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hecla Mining is a silver and other precious metals mining company based in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The company operates through two business segments: Greens Creek and Lucky Friday. The company employs approximately 870 people and owns the Lucky Friday unit in northern Idaho, the San Sebastian unit in the state of Durango, Mexico, and the Greens Creek unit, near Juneau, Alaska. The company was founded by Amasa Campbell, Patsy Clark and John Finch on October 14, 1891.