HI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.007|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Qtr. Dividend 1.3% to $0.1975; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Hillenbrand (HI) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light FY14 EPS Outlook Street Insider Nov 26
- Trading Radar for 11/25: Nuance (NUAN), Workday (WDAY), Camelot Info (CIS), Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Report Street Insider Nov 22
- How Hillenbrand Could Grow Past Service Corp. and StoneMor Partners Fool Nov 22
- Hillenbrand Schedules Fourth-Quarter 2013 Earnings Call for November 26 PR Newswire Nov 19
- Dividend Challengers: 11 Increases Expected By The End Of January Nov 15
- Newtown Rampage Spurs $5 Billion School Security Spending Bloomberg Nov 14
- Hillenbrand to Present at R.W. Baird's 2013 Industrial Conference noodls Oct 30
- Wolverine Hits New High - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
- Hilliard Lyons Downgrades Hillenbrand (HI) to Long-Term Buy Street Insider Oct 14
HI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hillenbrand is up 40.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cummins up 35.62%, and Ampco-Pittsburgh up 2.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HI
Pro Report PDF for HI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HI
Did Hillenbrand make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hillenbrand, Inc., is a holding company. It has one subsidiary, Batesville Casket Company, which makes caskets and cremation urns. It is a former subsidiary of Hillenbrand Industries, and began public trading as a separate company on the NYSE on 01 April 2008 when it was spun off from Hill-Rom Holdings. Batesville brand metal caskets are electronically welded and utilize rubber gaskets and a locking bar mechanism. Batesville's gasketed caskets are made of carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, and bronze. Batesville premium steel caskets also employ an alloy bar to help protect the casket cathodically from rust and corrosion. The company was founded on November 1, 2007 and is headquartered in Batesville, Indiana.