HHS Key Stats
- Aberdeen Group Publishes Marketing Effectiveness and Strategy, HCM, and SCM Rese... Jun 13
- Aberdeen Publishes Enterprise Mobility and Collaboration, IT Infrastructure, IT ... Jun 13
- Aberdeen Group Publishes IT Infrastructure, Networking and Application Performan... Jun 12
- Aberdeen Group Publishes Customer Experience and Service Management Research Marketwired Jun 12
- Harte-Hanks Names New CEO Jun 11
- Harte-Hanks announces CEO retirement, Robert Philpott named successor Jun 11
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) CEO Franklin Announces Retirment; Successor Named Street Insider Jun 11
- Harte-Hanks Announces New Chief Executive Officer Marketwired Jun 11
- HARTE HANKS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, R... Jun 11
- Trillium Software and Scribe Help Clients Optimize Microsoft Dynamics CRM Busine... Jun 10
HHS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harte-Hanks is up 3.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, AirMedia Group down 29.89%, and Valassis Communications up 32.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for HHS
Pro Report PDF for HHS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HHS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HHS
Did Harte-Hanks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harte-Hanks is an advertising and direct marketing company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The company operates through two segments: Direct Marketing and Shoppers. The Direct Marketing segment which operates both nationally and internationally and The Shoppers segment which operates in local and regional markets in California and Florida. It offers services to local, regional, national and international consumer and business-to-business marketers. It is particularly associated with the publication of weekly shopper publications, with 13 million circulation weekly in 1100 separate editions of the PennySaver and Flyer each week in California and Florida, respectively. Harte-Hanks also manages PennySaverUSA.com, a nationwide network of local advertising content online for consumers and businesses. The company was founded in 1923.