HERO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2369|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hercules Offshore's Management Presents at Cowen 3rd Annual Ultimate Energy Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Hercules Offshore to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Dec 3
- It's Time to Sink or Swim for Offshore Drillers Nov 25
- Hercules Offshore, Inc. Provides November Fleet Status Report Update noodls Nov 21
- HERCULES OFFSHORE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, UDR, SLGN, GSVC And HERO Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Hercules Offshore to Present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Energy Conference noodls Nov 8
- Insiders at Agco and Hercules Offshore Buy Shares of Company Stock Nov 8
- Hercules Offshore Director Buys 100K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Nov 8
- Hercules Offshore Announces Rig Management Agreement noodls Nov 7
HERO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hercules Offshore is up 19.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Vantage Drilling up 2.84%, and Seadrill up 20.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HERO
Pro Report PDF for HERO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HERO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HERO
Did Hercules Offshore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hercules Offshore, Inc., provides shallow-water drilling and marine services to the oil and natural gas exploration and production industry globally.