HE Key Stats
- 8 High-Yield Dividends To Research Now May 20
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: CTL, SNH, HE May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HE, XYL, ALV, TS, VLO May 17
- HE Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/20/13 May 16
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a ... May 14
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Earnings Call Insights: RAMs and Structural Lag May 9
- Company News for May 9, 2013 May 9
- Dull Earnings at Hawaiian Electric May 9
- Company News for May 9, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 9
- Dull Earnings at Hawaiian Electric - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
HE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hawaiian Electric Industries is up 10.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, American Electric Power up 36.71%, and DTE Energy up 35.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HE
Pro Report PDF for HE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HE
Did Hawaiian Electric Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc. is the largest supplier of electricity in the state of Hawaii, supplying power to 95% of Hawaii's population through its electric utilities: Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc., Hawaii Electric Light Company, Inc. and Maui Electric Company, Limited. In addition, HEI owns a financial institution serving Hawaii, American Savings Bank. (The island of Kauai is the only island in the state not supplied by HEI. Instead, the consumer-owned Kauai Island Utility Cooperative manages the island's electricity.) HECO, HELCO, and MECO employ more than 2,000 people. Approximately 20,000 Hawaii residents are shareholders of HECO’s parent company, Hawaiian Electric Industries (HEI). The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.