HE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.371|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||137.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES INC Financials Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Hawaiian Electric Industries, Allergan and Steris Nov 14
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for HE Nov 8
- Hawaiian Electric Earnings a Penny Ahead Nov 8
- Hawaiian Electric Earnings a Penny Ahead - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Reports Third Quarter 2013 Earnings noodls Nov 7
- Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- HAWAIIAN ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Nov 7
HE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hawaiian Electric is up 2.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Electric Power up 9.88%, and CLP Holdings Limited down 5.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HE
Pro Report PDF for HE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HE
Did Hawaiian Electric make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc. is the largest supplier of electricity in the state of Hawaii, supplying power to 95% of Hawaii's population through its electric utilities: Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc., Hawaii Electric Light Company, Inc. and Maui Electric Company, Limited. In addition, HEI owns a financial institution serving Hawaii, American Savings Bank. (The island of Kauai is the only island in the state not supplied by HEI. Instead, the consumer-owned Kauai Island Utility Cooperative manages the island's electricity.) HECO, HELCO, and MECO employ more than 2,000 people. Approximately 20,000 Hawaii residents are shareholders of HECO’s parent company, Hawaiian Electric Industries (HEI). The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.